Friday, June 18, 2010

I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

Today, i went to a hair design school trying to save money...well i ended up screwing my hair up completly..i have naturally brownish blonde hair, and i have always had it colored blond..but now this girl did it TO blond and it looks like i have white hair..now tom. i am going to shell out even more money to get it fixed..does anyone know of any web sites with cute hair styles ideas so i can go in tom. with an idea of what my hair should look like..thanks



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

www.hair-styles.org/



hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/



are really good ones!



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

ha! u get what u pay for! i say go shopping for some new hats



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

let your hair rest for about a week. if you put more chemicals on it, your hair will fry and turn into straw.



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

y dont u just re dye it?



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

IF you go get it dyed tomrrow your hair could fall out completely. I say give it a couple weeks before you put more stuff in it. Its just hair...it will grow back. Give it a couple weeks and you will be fine. If you do go tomorrow to get it dyed again, please for your sake tell the stylist that you had your hair died today, they will know how to fix the problem as soon as possible. Good Luck



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

There is a product on the market that will strip hair color. I bought one in a local Rite Aid drug store. Or call the girl and tell her it is too blonde and ask her what you could use or tell her she has to fix it at no charge.



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

Just get a darker blonde and go over it yourself. I have done mine back to back and never had a problem..



I sure hope you said something when you saw how light it was.. I sure wouldn't let them experiment on me..lol..sorry but....



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

For real listen to all these people!! I think they are almost all right. You MUST give your hair a break for a week or more. If you dont then your Hair will be the on giving you a million breaks and yes you could burn your scalp and loose all your hair as well. I am sure that is not the look you are going for. So YES go to a shop like Sallys beauty supplys or any where that sells hair pieces and pick up a CHEEP one that will get you thru for a week or so.....or get a hat. When you are ready to get your hair done again be sure to use a person that someone you know has used and liked in the past. Have some pictures with you of what you want so YOUR explaination is not up to the hair stylist to interpet into what they "THINK" you want. Hang in there and you will get over this real easy but rushing into another "FIX" and you may have a LOOOOONG bad hair day! Good luck :)



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

Don't get it fixed too soon! It could ruin it, maybe even cause it to fall out!



I guess you learned your lesson with the hair school, eh? It will actually cost you even more money altogether. Next time, go to an established professional. Less risky that way...



I ruined my hair...please help ahh!?

If you want to make the highlights slightly darker that the near white they are now, go to a salon ASAP. Your hair is very porous because of the lightening and will absorb color well now that the cuticle is open. You may or may not need a filler before applying a pale shade of color. The color applied would be either a toner or a level 10 (maybe even a level 9, if you hair is not a very light blonde). Exactly which color you will need is impossible to tell without a picture. But rest assured that this is one of the easiest problems to fix, and you don't need to wait. Make sure that you use a weekly reconstructor / protein pack because your hair really needs it on a regular weekly basis, and especially around times of chemical processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd