Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

my hair was blond before then i had it bleached reddish brown then had blond put in it and now its orange. How do i get it out?



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

Dye it again.



Or you could strip your hair.



I don't know, you could probably ask your hairstylist about it.



But what's wrong with orange hair?



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

DONT PANIC JUST REDYE IT.



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

You Could Get It Striped..



But Sometimes It Goes Orange ..



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

I don't like mine either. In fact, I hate it! So I'm using cheap shampoo with a high Ph three times a weak to dim the color. Then I'm having it cut and color applied again.



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

Go to salon! Don't forget to wash out what chemicals you put in your hair so you stop the coloring process not doing this will allow the hair color to continue to do its job! Mixing colors like you are is ruining your hair. And if you are doing this right on top of each other and not giving your hair time to mend, the damage could be bad. If you can't afford a normal salon any beauty school can also fix it for about half the cost. The more times you color, the less chance it can be fixed.



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

I actually had a similar problem years ago. I have blonde hair and I wanted my hair to be kind of an auburn color. My hairdresser suggest strawberry blonde since the auburn would turn my hair orange. Well, apparently strawberry blonde does the same thing. I went back to her and she put something on it to lighten it and take away the shocking orange tint (I'm not sure what exactly she put on it...sorry). I still didn't like it so I went to another person and dyed it back to regular blonde again. Hope everything works out for you.



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

the only thing i can tell u what to do is go 2 the hair salon and tell them2 fix your hair color the way u want it.:)



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

Just redye it but get it done professionally.



I dont like my new hair color...HELP!?

Hair Color mistakes: How To Recover



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hair-...



How to Remove Hair Dye That Is Too Dark



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/remov...



How to remove a Lighter Hair Dye.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/remov...



Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd