Friday, June 18, 2010

I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

I tried lemon juice, but it didn't work. I want to make my hair lighter without buying dye.



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

You could bleach it but I DON'T recommend it! Its not safe, but it has been done.



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

bleach it.



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

go into the sun. it makes ytour hair really light.



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

what color is ur hair now?!?! i think u should jus go buy some hair dye its only like $5-$10



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

dye it



use henna



buy a bottle called Sunlight.



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

Highlights - Olive Oil



Not only is olive oil a great hair conditioner, but it's also a great hair lightener. Just comb it through and let the sun do the rest of the work for you. It may take a few washes to get it all out afterwards, but your hair will be nicely moisturized and beautifully sun-kissed!



Highlights - Cuppa Chamomile



Listen up brunette babes, cuz here's a natural way to bring golden highlights to your hair! All ya have to do is boil a pot of chamomile tea and let it cool. Rinse your freshly washed and conditioned hair in the brew and relax in the sun. If you want to go lighter, then do it everyday for a week.



Highlights - Spray-In Lighteners



Spray-on products, like Sun-In Spray-In Hair Lightener, is another easy alternative. As the name suggests, you spray it on your hair and can either sit out in the sun for it to work its magic, or use the heat of a blow-dryer. The more Sun-In you spray on, the lighter your hair will turn.



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

There's always laundry bleach...



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

Go buy sum dye and peroxide!



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

chlorine works also when you go swimming.



As far as lemon juice, i've tried it and it works. Try wetting your hair (just damp) and put the lemon juice on all throughout like putting mousse or gel in. Now go out in the sun. You wil need to do this for about a week straight and keep it up until your hair is as light as you want. Peroxide is only like $1.00 for a huge bottle. Use it the same as the lemon juice. Works great just be patient.



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

go to a hair salon



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

Sheer Blond by John Freda!!



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

there is a product called sun in or some such you can spray it on your hair and just sit in the sun. it really lightens your hair.



Lemon juice does work, but you have to send a LOT of time in the sun. Salt water works too i think.



I don't have hair dye or peroxide. I want to make my hair blond. What should I do?

Whatever you do, don't bleach it!! It will fry your hair. You can't really turn your hair a different color without dye or peroxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd