Friday, June 18, 2010

Pcos hair?

i have pcos and i have like dark hair growing on my face and its nasty what can i do to not make it show that much, some people say die it with blond hair die its this true,,, help give me some ansewrs



Pcos hair?

what is pcos



Pcos hair?

i also suffer from pcos,i wouldnt die it if i was you id wax it off,if you are overweight then loosing some will also help,try and see your doctor and they maybe be able to help. if you need to talk about pcos then please contact me,sometimes its good to talk to someone els who suffers from the same as you do.



Pcos hair?

I have really bad PCOS, and I know what a pain the hair growth can be. Personally I wouldn't bleach it as it can still be seen under some lights and you'll still be conscious of it.



I shave, it's a horrid thing to have to do but unfortunately waxing doesn't work as my facial hair is really tough.



I have tried laser hair treatment, it worked wonders for my mum who has it but I had to stop as I found it very painful. Laser is expensive, but totally worth it if you can afford it, it's longer lasting and completely smooths the skin (I was a wimp lol).



The other options are to go to your Dr and see what they are willing to offer you. Dianette (a contraceptive pill) works really well for all the symptoms of PCOS but is not a long term solution and many women do not wish to take the pill. Another treatment is Metformin, again it needs to be prescribed by a Dr but it has been shown to help many women with excessive hair growth.



Also weight loss (if you are overweight, it doesn't work if you are a sensible weight) and healthy diets have been shown to help.



Also spearmint tea has been considered to help, however this method is not recommended by the medical profession and I'd think twice about trying anything without a medical backing!



I hope this helps, keep smiling!



xxxxxxx



Pcos hair?

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome... Try to find a doctor who specializes in PCOS so they can sympathize with you more... some doctors just want to treat the symptoms. Some relate it to insulin levels which means its root cause may come from sugar. I got a lot of info from this website: http://pcos.insulitelabs.com/ Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd