Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have layered blond hair to my shoulders and i need a new hairstyle. please help!!!!!!?

blond is out has been for years.go brunette.



I have layered blond hair to my shoulders and i need a new hairstyle. please help!!!!!!?

I have that too...it probably looks cute! Keep it!! :P



I have layered blond hair to my shoulders and i need a new hairstyle. please help!!!!!!?

Hi there, I would suggest to cut the bottom layer to a length you are comfortable with. Depending on the style, you could grow out the top layers, making it look like what's her name Beckham. Make sure your hair will do, or is the same texture you want to achieve. View pictures and take them to your hairstylist, they should be able to tell you if your hair will do it. I'm a hairstylist in Newport Beach, Cal, and I never mind when someone brings in a picture. Then color to compliment the cut ,Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd