Sunday, June 20, 2010

Going back to Blond -HELP?

Ok, so I have darkish brown hair dyed somewhat recently - I'm naturally blond.



What is the best way to go back to my natural blond SOON?



Thank you!



Going back to Blond -HELP?

Bleach it.



Going back to Blond -HELP?

if you don't want to bleach ALL of your hair(which is very damaging).... start with blonde highlights then add more over a couple weeks until almost all off your hair is the blonde highlights. thats the best way to go.



Going back to Blond -HELP?

Mee too!



First you have to ONLY get Streaks then after a bit get more.. and more and eventually you will be able to return to a blond. I suggest you fallow my instructions 鑴?i just got my hair died.



Going back to Blond -HELP?

spray vineger in your hair and the dye will come out. =]



Going back to Blond -HELP?

I'd get your hair stripped of the colour [ask your hair dresser about this] but it may damage your hair a little so then after that you'll have to gradually go back to blonde, it will take around amonth and a half for you to get back to blonde properly, but it;ll be much better than bleaching your hair, as that will almost certainly damage it beyond help.



:) Hope i've helped!



X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd