Sunday, June 20, 2010

What to do with my... hair...?

I have thick, curly, brown hair with blond highlights that just touches my shoulders, and I am mucho bored with it. I am 14 years old, and need an awesome hairstyle not too young for me, or too old for me. I am open to any kind of hair, and would like suggestions on what to do with my hair, or links to hair pictures you like.



Thanks!



What to do with my... hair...?

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images...



scrunch it or sport a pony



What to do with my... hair...?

get nice stack cut cut with a razor and taking really snall thin section too do thi s haircut.it should be care free and nice too handle work with the not against it.or leave long with long layers and style with a professional flat iron. your hairstylist should help you to decide what is best for you type of hair talk to your stylist tell them what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd