Friday, June 18, 2010

HELP! I dyed my hair a light beige blond, but the top came out as a light orangy color!?

I dyed my hair a couple days a go a light beige blond, like the color of Blake Lively's hair on GossipGirl. If any of you know who that is. Well, it was supposed to turn out like that. The top of my hair where my roots are turned out a reddy blondy ugly color, and then the other half is a nice blond i was aiming for. I used Loreal Paris excellence in Ultra light beige blond. Before my hair was a dirty blond with bright blond streaks in it. It looked nice but i was getting sick of it. My roots were coming in, and there like a light brown. So I thought I'd get my whole head blond, and make a change. But what can I do!! I wasn't aiming for that golden, reddish blond look. And my roots don't even match the bottom part of my hair. Should I try a different hair dye, or should I go to a professional. And I need to change it fast, because my color isnt the best. I just need to know whats the best for my hair, and get those reddy tones out fast!!



HELP! I dyed my hair a light beige blond, but the top came out as a light orangy color!?

I think you should leave that too a pro, because who knows how you might ruin it now.



HELP! I dyed my hair a light beige blond, but the top came out as a light orangy color!?

Do it again or go to a professional and beg for help!



HELP! I dyed my hair a light beige blond, but the top came out as a light orangy color!?

Go to a professional before it gets worse. If you tried to re-dye it yourself, you could damage it way too much, and still not have it come out right.



They're used to dealing with that kind of thing, and should be able to fix it no problem.



HELP! I dyed my hair a light beige blond, but the top came out as a light orangy color!?

ok, so wat i would do ,



is either dye ur hair the same color as ur natural hair color,



or dye it a darker color of your choice,



or use color pulse and dye ur whole hair because its temperary,



untill u go to the hair dresser

1 comment:

  1. When you go blonde and your roots are dark most store brands do not have a peroxide that is strong enough and you need to get you color from a beauty supply shop. You would probably need a 30 or 40 peroxide to lift your color enough and leave it on long enough so that you do not get an orange, yellow or red color there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd