Friday, June 18, 2010

I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

Go for it. Low-lights look great!



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

YES THATD BE HOTTT



= ]



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

i have blonde hair too. my streaks are a range from light golden blonde to light brownish and people say they are gorgeous. (seriously, not to boast or anything) the thing is, mine are 100% natural. so if you do, wait till a vacation or something and make them totally natural looking. if you do, get them done, don't do it yourself, it never turns out right. good luck!



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

Definitely!!!



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

That would make your hair look as though it were naturally brown and you dyed it blonde...



Maybe platinum blonde?



Or if you really want something extreme try purple or bright pink xD



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

I used to have natural blonde hair, and when I did there was a time period when I put brown/red lowlights in it. I liked them at first, but everytime I went to a salon to get them redone (every three months) my hair got darker and darker and then I wished that I had my blonde hair back. I evantually got it back when I started doing blonde highlights again. (BUT THEN colored my hair brown-28 washes!) So it's up to you.



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

sure if you want im sure it will look great



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

do it..im sure it will look great



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

I think low-lights are beautiful! espessialy after you wash it in :) and if you get tired of that... I'd go for bright red streaks XD!!!



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

Yes personally i think that would be awesome or what you should do is put streaks that are a smidge darker than your natural hair color into your hair



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

Defiantly.



I have blond hair. Should I put brown streaks in it?

A chocolate brown would look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd