Friday, June 18, 2010

Convince me to dye my hair...?

My hair is a very dull light brown/ blond I like that color its just my hair color looks so dull. So I have been getting highlights which makes it look so great, but its too expensive to keep going back to a stylist. I want to dye my hair brown, because going darker is much better than bleaching it blond. My skin tone is a kinda pale. What color brown? I'm not good with deciding on change, but once im set I do it. How do I convince myself?



Convince me to dye my hair...?

Go to a salon to have your hair dyed the first time, the stylist would be able to pick a good color to match your skin tone. Ask her what the name and shade are of the color. When it's time to do your roots, go to the store and pick a color with in 3 shades lighter or darker of the color you have. Most hair colors now have technology to give you highlights as you color. Or you can also buy a separate kit. Coloring your own hair is really easy, as long as you follow the directions.



I like the Ultress brand. L'Oreal is good too.



Convince me to dye my hair...?

golden brown or auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd