Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am 5'10, blond hair blue eyes. does that sound attractive?"?

Not really. It sounds like you're just describing yourself..and still did not give enough details. Attractive would be just being yourself, not trying to get a date by your looks...if you even look like what you describe anyway. You never know nowadays online anymore.



I am 5'10, blond hair blue eyes. does that sound attractive?"?

It's attractive if someone is attracted to those qualities.



I am 5'10, blond hair blue eyes. does that sound attractive?"?

model status?



I am 5'10, blond hair blue eyes. does that sound attractive?"?

not a fan of blondes



I am 5'10, blond hair blue eyes. does that sound attractive?"?

yes, it "sounds attractive"



I am 5'10, blond hair blue eyes. does that sound attractive?"?

sounds like a cheap whore



I am 5'10, blond hair blue eyes. does that sound attractive?"?

It doesn't sound attractive to me but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd