Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I hate my hair! its ALWAYS been the same! help!?

so pretty much all my life i've had my natural sandy blond hair. Most of the time its chest length.....



ive had it really short, shoulder length, and REALLY long. ive had intense layers, side swept bangs, blunt bangs, i hilighted it once, etc....even though this is all different it ALWAYS looks the same!. lately i have been really lazy to do anything to it(its naturally straight) but last year i was all about styling it. i wanna do something really different! like a totally different color, bright colors, chopping it all off.....but you see i dont have a very strong face for short hair, i have slight skin issues and i have braces/wider nose so i dont want to attract attention to these. and i am really tall



I hate my hair! its ALWAYS been the same! help!?

ummm... try dying the underside a bright pinkish orange and get preppy sideswept bangs and dye the underside of those blue... my friend did that and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!



I hate my hair! its ALWAYS been the same! help!?

I have brown naurally curly hair and i'm soooo jealous of people with normal, straight hair. Try red hair. Since i have such a dark skintone, i cant dye my hair red, which i have always wanted to do.



Go to hair salon and get a henna treatment that always comes out with a really pretty shade of red. Ask for lots of layers around your face, starting at eye level and continuning all around your head throughout the length of your hair. Keeping it long-ish will balance out your height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd