Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Had hair dyed yest level 5 dk brownish red now want to add highlights?

I just got my hair dyed yest professionally with a level 5 dark brown/red. Today I want to add some chunky blond streaks underneath. is that going to damage or be hard to do since my hair is so dark now? I bought a blond highlighting kit would this work?



Had hair dyed yest level 5 dk brownish red now want to add highlights?

you shouldn't do it right after you just colored you hair. over doing it dries out all your natural oils since you're using ammonia. wait a bit to do it so your hair can accomodate to the new change.



Had hair dyed yest level 5 dk brownish red now want to add highlights?

yes it will be hard. liftin browns is hard. hopefully your blonding system lifts that many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd