Friday, June 18, 2010

Natural blond- Current dark brown wants to get to Platinum Blond.?

I currently have a dark brown hair color since my black has faded. I haven't dyed my hair in 1.5 months. I'm a NATURAL BLOND



I'm going to do a hot oil treatment tomorrow because my hair really needs it. This weekend I plan to start the bleaching.



My friend has told me what she did to get platinum, but she won't be instate for the holidays.



So- if any of you have done a bleaching at home tell me of your experience.



1) clairols one 'n only color fix -- will this take me to my original blond?



2) bleach it -- She did not tell me if I wait after I stripe it, or bleach it the same day I strip.



3) Blue or violet corrective base toner -- Did not tell me how to use the toner. I think it goes into my bleaching kit the first time? If anyone knows tell me.



4) Wait. -- Give it about a week to two weeks before I do the second bleaDo some deep conditioning treatments %26amp; hot oil treatments %26amp; hot oil treatments during this time.



5) Second bleaching -- Do I put a toner in this too or just use it?



Natural blond- Current dark brown wants to get to Platinum Blond.?

Please don't do it. This is a very risky thing you are doing and if you mess it up, even the best most EXPENSIVE colorist might not be able to fix it completely. I know cause I tried to bleach died brown hair once and it was a disaster. Save yourself time and money and go to a salon. You will save money in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd