Thursday, November 26, 2009

Would this be okay for a new hair color?

im bored with my hair, although i like the color its got red blond black and dark burrnett, but its mainly burnett it's just not ME you know? my hair is long and my cheek bones arnt that visable but my face isnt like chubby and i was thinking of dyeing my hair like hayley williams and then have black over it like have my hair layerd and the first layer i like hayley williams then on the other layers black and it would split over the orange. what do you think? im thirteen by the way and im kinda i guess you could say a "punk" but i dont like to label



Would this be okay for a new hair color?

I think it would look freakin awesome!!!!!



might have to bleach it before you dye the orange though, depends how dark the brown is



Would this be okay for a new hair color?

you could always do a purple/violet and blonde low and highlight, thats what i have and i looooove it



Would this be okay for a new hair color?

Do what you do!!



Personally I die my hair all the time but most of the time only ONE color. I thank it could look cool though. It depends on you and what you look like, some people just can't pull off crazy hair colors.



The best way to find out if it is going to look good is to just do it, if it looks bad redie it. I do it all the time and my hair hasn't fallen out yet so don't worry about that.



Besides it is just hair. If you cut it it will grow back and if you die it it can be redied.



Would this be okay for a new hair color?

I think to have a nice hair color, what is more important is your complexion and if the above mentioned covers that, then I would say go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd