Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair question!!!?

does beer make your hair blonder then camoline tea and lemon jucie can in the summer when you lay out or does it work just as well



Hair question!!!?

beer works on brown hair, not blonde.



Hair question!!!?

i don't think so. if u want your hair to be blonder, then go to dye it.



learn to love and accept the wya you are, and no worry how others think about it



Hair question!!!?

I've never heard of using beer, but lemon does work very well. My friend, who has black hair, put lemon juice in her hair every day for about a week, and sat in the sun as much as she could. Her hair had very light brown and red streaks in it! But her hair started to become very dry...so I'd becareful. If you have lighter hair, I'm pretty sure you would be able to have blonde streaks. I dont' think your entire hair will change though.



Hair question!!!?

NO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd