Thursday, November 26, 2009

Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

I have long naturally dirty to honey blond hair...there are some layering and it is naturally pretty straight. It goes to my chest or a little farther....



Lately is has become very annoying and not very healthy (even tho ive tried a lot of things). So i wanna cut it for summer.



What do you suggest? im a very sporty gal so i hardly ever do anything with my hair. I just let it air dry, but occasionally curl or straighten it a tiny bit.



I have blue/gray eyes that change to green when im outside or wearing green. I think i have an oval face.



oh and does short hair make you look chubbier than you already are? becuase i dont want that. I am pushing on chubby but yet i am not. Oh and im almost 5 foot 10



Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

bet shoulder lentgh layers that softn up the face any shorter and u will kinda look a bit cubbier than u think. also try cutting it a bit lower than th shoulders.



Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

I wouldn't go any higher than shoulder-length. I have an oval face and my mother always told me that short hair would never look good on me.



I too let my hair air-dry--for some reason it gets a greasy feel if I blow-dry it.



Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

I think it depends on your face, cheek bones, etc. I have a round/oval face and am told by many that short hair looks best. I suggest going to a salon that you trust and ask for their opinion. I have shoulder lenght hair : it is easy to maintain and I can still pull it back to go the gym and stuff!



Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

ok well i am about your same height and i have like a little more red in my hair than you are explaining and i hvae green/blue eyes and o have short hair. its about and inch to an inch and a half away from my shoulders and i get compliments on it all the time! it definatly doesnt make you look chubbier.



wat ever you do, DONT GET BANGS! and be sure to part it to the side because it looks really good parted to the side! it think you'll be fine if you get a short hair cut.



oh yea and during summers its sooo easy to take care of because it dries easier when u get out of the pool and stuff.



Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

Pull your hair smoothly back from your face and look in the mirror. Some girls look absolutely stunning with the very, very short "princess cut" that is the same length all over.



No matter how you cut it, be confident that you look good and feel PRETTY because you probably are. Everyone is self-conscious with change.



Short hair doesn't necessarily make you look chubbier, in fact it can make your face look much slimmer.



Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

I have that smae hair color. It is best to trim it often to keep it from looking scraggly. A bob type style of any length is easy to take care of. Just get it trimed regularly, so the split ends don't make it look unkempt. I think short hair can actually make you look slimmer, but it really is a personal preference.There are some great hair magazine that you could look at to choose a new do. If your out to impress guys longer is better for some reason. Guys just like longer hair. You seem pretty intelligent though so I doubt impressing the guys is your main concern.



Good luck finding your new look.



Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

Short hair or long, blonde or dark, all can look good. Even if you hate it, it will grow back.



Short hair, do you think its okay? do you guys like it?

Girls look attractive with long hair. Don't trim it away. Keep it. And if it annoys you go to a beauty parlour or hair specialst and get it checks. Use a good shampoo and avoid applying colour or any kinda chemicals like bleach to it. You are killing ur own hair if u are doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd