Thursday, November 26, 2009

$-$hair extentsions$-$?

I have really short blond hair (an edgy pixie cut) and I think I want to get hair extentsions. I want my hair to be a little longer then chest length. Give or take a little.



How much money would it be to get the extentions, does it hurt and how long do extentions last?



If a hairdresser could answer that would be great!



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

the clip in kind last forever.



and the glue in kind of whatever last about 2-3 months



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

there is this new style that is every 10 strands they add weave (my aunt does it) but it costs 5000$ also if you want cheaper its called Indian Remy about 360$ for track and it hurts badly. Lasts about 6 mo.



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

I'd like to know too. I'll have to watch your answers, I have been thinking about it too. Good luck, I know it is expensive!!!



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

they last forever.. theyre about 60-100$ for good ones



and no it doesnt hurt at all..you can get clip in ones



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

I want hair extensions as well, but of course my mom wont let me get them.



I'm not a hair stylist, but I can tell you it would cost a couple hundred dollars. And they last about three months. That's just the information I got from a friend who had hair extensions.



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

omg its really xpensive! just be patient and let it grow out



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

I have extentions and they cost about 180 and i have hair to my ears. also they dont hurt that much unless you hairdresser pulls your hair if she does say something. They should last about 3-4 months that how long i'mwearingthemand how long my friendwore hairs.



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

I'm not a hair dresser but i did get the weaved in hair extentions and they were suuuuuuuper annoying. Also when i washed my hair twice they turned nasty and ugly and thick and frizzy ... They were made from human hair and cost 380 in total to get them put in and for the actual extensions. I recommend you get the ones that you can just take in and out of your hair anytime you want. They can last for awhile if you wash them properly and they don't turn ugly.



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

For the best, you'll pay about $80-$90 for a pack of hair. Bohyme is the best. You'll most likely need two packs. I've had hair stylists charge about $225 to add the extensions. This is assuming you are doing the sew in method which will last about three months. Otherwise, if you're talking about fusion, you are looking about $1000-$1500 for extensions that last about 4-6 months.



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

I had 18 inch hair extention that only cost 21 pound 99p :D but my mom put them in and they looked just as good as how a hair dresser would do it.



$-$hair extentsions$-$?

First of all why would you cut your hair so short after it was already long? And now you want extensions?



Since you change your mind so much, you just get the clip in instead, they are much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd