Sunday, November 29, 2009

What should i do with my hair? help!!! please?

i am a natural kind of dark blond, more of a really light brown, for about 4 months, i dye my hair dark brown, then i dye my hair black, and right now im with the black hair, but i dont really like it, i dont know what should i do, becuase i was looking at some pictures, and i saw this brown kind of red color that i liked, or i dont know if i should go with the blond again or what, but i loved the dark brown that i had before to.. but i think that with the black hair is going to be difficult to get to it.. mm my eyes are green, so.. i would like them to stand out..



here are some pics, if it helps, not from me but from the hair that i saw..



for the dark brown, maybe a adriana lima look:



http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Adriana-lim...



or maybe something kind of blond, brown like alessandra ambrosia:



http://page6.com/celebrities/Alessandra+...



thankss please replie fast!!



What should i do with my hair? help!!! please?

i like the blond color the best for green eyes. you can use an uncolorer or color remover.



What should i do with my hair? help!!! please?

go to a salon



What should i do with my hair? help!!! please?

I'd really need to see a picture of you to get a good idea of your skin tone and what hair color would look best. But whatever you do, going from black hair I would recommend getting it professionally done. Basically whatever you do you're gunna have to bleach it somewhat in order to dye it again.



Darker hair usually does make light eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd