Sunday, November 29, 2009

Taylor Swifts Hair?

Okay I have Shoulder length hair.



and I want Taylor Swifts hair I have blond hair.



Are Extensions expensive? how much are they?



Should I get a perm? What kind? How much are they?



PLEASE WILL PICK BEST ANSWER.



10 POINTS WOOOT WOOOOOOOOT



Taylor Swifts Hair?

I can tell you how to get that hair temporarily...



At night, wash your hair. While it is still wet, have someone help you put small perm rollers in your hair. (you can get them at beauty supply stores) You want to make sure that when you are putting the rollers in you are curling them away from your face if putting them in vertically, or curling them down, if putting them in horizontally. Leave them in over night. In the morning make sure your hair is completely dry. If not, use your hairdryer to dry your hair. Remove the curlers and you will have super curly hair like hers.



Taylor Swifts Hair?

Well, it would be very difficult to get your hair exactly like hers, as she has naturally curly hair and professional hair dressers. You could ask your hair cutter about how you could get your hair like that. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd