Thursday, November 26, 2009

Question about hair dye ..?

im dying my hair blonder and i did it like an hour ago .. it made a little difference but not much. can i redo it again over the hair i just died??



x



Question about hair dye ..?

I would wait for a while, maybe a few days, and also give it a bit of conditioning in between, as the bleaching makes your hair really porous. Other than that I don't see why you can't lighten it again- just be aware that you won't need to leave it on as long- you can always do it again but if you do too much it'll be harder to reverse! Hope that helps.



Question about hair dye ..?

Ola



It is VERY GOOD TO HELP NESSA QUESTION, BUT MEANS IS DIFFICULT, BUT IN THAT LINK BETWEEN http://www.mensagi.com.br



Very good talk about everything, mainly that your question



Even in that area but



I hope I have helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd